- Waverly glasses: c/o Classic Specs
- orange turtleneck: American Apparel
- red pleated skirt: Urban Outfitters (sale rack, several years ago)
- orange over the knee socks: American Apparel
- Calvin Klein platforms: from a dept. store in PA (85% off SCORE)
- magnifying glass: True Value (thanks, Emily!)
I tried to be Velma a couple of years back, but I only half-assed it. Last week I finally invested in the orange turtle neck and will probably be Velma on and off for years to come. Any Halloween costume where I can wear glasses and fun colors and no make up is great by me. I took some photos of costumes at the party I was at on Saturday night and will share those soon! What are you being this year?